Information and support about your photo frame issues.
·The new Aeezo digital photo frame cannot be connected to the WiFi network
WiFi network connection problems are usually due to the following reasons.
1. Wrong password input when connecting to WiFi (wrong input or wrong password).
2. The distance between the photo frame and the router is too far, and the signal is not good enough to receive the network.
3. The frame is trying to connect to a different WiFi network or network broadband.
4. The frame has been connected to a WiFi network before and it is still trying to connect to that network.
5. The router does not support the 2.4GHz WiFi band (99% do), or you have selected a 5GHz WiFi network.
6. You are using a WiFi extender or booster that is causing connection problems.
7. If the frame is in an office environment, your firewall may be filtering or blocking certain traffic or domains that would impair the frame’s functionality
1) The photo frame shows network connection error
In most cases, the photo frame will show connection error if the WiFi network condition is bad, the password is wrongly entered or you get the wrong password. We recommend you to make sure the network condition is good first, then click the “Refresh” button on the top right corner to find the corresponding WiFi and re-enter the correct password.
2) The frame shows: “Network XXXXXXX no Internet connection. Please contact your service provider for assistance.”
This message is displayed when the Aeezo frame successfully connects to a WiFi network but then fails to connect to the actual Internet. In a typical number of cases, this usually happens in an office environment where certain network filters block certain domains or traffic required for the frame to operate.
You need to do the following:
·Check if other devices (such as your mobile phone) can connect to the Internet.
·Check the network filter and firewall settings.
·If your office uses a fixed portal or corporate network, please read these frequently asked questions.
If the information in this article fails to help you solve the setup problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aeezo’s customer service team will help.
·Picture is stuck / won’t move.
1.Tap the screen to display the menu bar, then tap “play” to restart the slideshow；
2.Shut down the device, unplug the power, then plug it in again to restart the photo frame；
3.Do a factory reset through Settings—>Backup—>Factory reset
Please be noted that all data will be erased.
·Screen turns black without turning it off
Please check if the sleep mode is on after awake the screen by presenting the power key. You could close the sleep mode by setting the time as 00:00 to 00:00
·Do not show all photos on the APP
1.Please check if you open the permissions for Aimor to visit all your photos on your phone setting – Aimor – photos – all photos.
2.Return to app and try again. Please click “recent” on the home page and choose an album you want. Here is the picture for you to find the position.
3.It supports png, jpg format pictures and MP4 format videos in the local Gallery, and other formats of pictures or videos cannot be read.
4.If the picture or video cannot be found in the gallery, it will not be displayed in Aimor app.
·How to send more pictures to the frame
You could click “√” on app page and choose at most 9 pictures at the same time. If you need to send hundreds of pictures at a time, we suggest you to use a SD card.
·Touch screen problems: stuck/unresponsive clicking/slow response
Shutdown and restart.
·Importing / Exporting Photos
1.Tap the screen to display the menu bar, then click “Settings”;
2.Under “Manage”, click “Import photos” or “Export photos”;
3.Select the photos you want to import / export, then click the icon in the top right corner.
1.Tap the screen to display the menu bar, then click “Adjust photo”
2. Zoom in or out on the picture by pinching with two fingers. Use one finger to slide the picture to the desired position. When ready, click the “√” icon to save changes.
3.Adjusted picture will be displayed in the slideshow.
·Submitting a request to Aeezo Customer Care
As you can see in the title of the article, Aeezo’s customer service team is always ready to provide you with assistance in any aspect related to Aeezo digital photo frames, including frame setup to direct warranty replacement.
If you cannot find the answer to your question in this help center, you can submit a help request to [email protected]
Key information you need to provide:
·Your email address
·Your photo frame code
·Description of the exact problem: What is the problem? When did the problem occur? Are there any error messages? Is the problem related to the incident (new router, phone)
·If you can submit a picture for your question, please send us the screenshots together (you can attach them to your help request.)
Our team will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible!