Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. Because Aeezo is dedicated to respecting your privacy, we will only gather personal information for particular objectives. We will never communicate or disclose any of your personal information with anybody unless it is absolutely essential to fulfill our duties to you. This privacy statement covers the service-related information we collect from you, how we use and share such information, and the safeguards we put in place to protect it. By using the service, you consent to the privacy practices described in this policy.
What information we collect and why we collect it
- Examples of Personal Information collected:version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection:to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection:Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our processo
- Examples of Personal Information collected:name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection:to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection:collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our processor.
Customer support information
- Purpose of collection:to provide customer support.
- Source of collection:collected from you.
How we use it
We may use your personal information to verify your identity to provide services to you, including: offering to sell products, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your orders, and keeping you up to date on new products, services and offers. In other cases, we may use it to respond to your inquiries and provide you with technical support, or to keep you up to date on our latest products, software updates, promotions, etc.
We may share your personal information with trusted third-parties who adhere to our commitment to protecting your privacy. In order to comply with applicable laws or respond to effective legal procedures, we may also disclose your information to law enforcement agencies or other government agencies.
How we protect your personal information
We do not distribute or share your personal information except as necessary to fulfill our obligations to you. Generally, we use the information we collect to complete your order. Only our authorized employees have access to necessary information, such as your email and name used by our support team to provide you with after-sales service, and any other illegal use is prohibited by our company.
In addition, in order to protect the privacy of your name, phone number, address and credit card information, we use powerful security software to monitor our servers at all times to prevent any possible disclosure of information.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads]
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
Our processor Shopify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denies listed IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and then will be transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
To the extent required by law, you have the following rights. You may consult your legal counsel depending on the jurisdiction in which you are located before you exercise your rights. Under the GDPR, EU residents have the following rights.
Right of Access
Right to be informed
Customers have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about how Aeezo collects and uses personal data and their rights.
Right to Rectification
Users have the right to correct their personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
Right to Erasure
The right to erasure means that users can request the deletion or removal of their personal data without reason in the context of continued use of Aeezo.
Right to object to processing
The user has the right to object to the processing of his/her personal data at any time, depending on the specific circumstances.
The right to lodge a complaint
Users have the right to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority regarding the processing of Aeezo.
However, the purchase of the use of Aeezo products requires you to provide certain information about yourself. All other information about you is optional and providing optional information will help us to provide you with a better experience.
Account information and retention
When you place an order through this website, we will keep your personal information as a record, unless you ask us to delete this information. For more information about your right to erasure, please see the “User Rights” section above.
If you want to access or modify any other personal information we hold about you, or ask us to delete any information about you, or you want to stop using your account, you can contact us at [email protected] Please note that although any changes you make will be updated in the active user database within a reasonable period of time, we may retain certain information you submit to fulfill legal obligations, or we have reason to believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so .
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. More information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
10 E Main St.
OH, US 43143
Last updated: [DATE]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority.