Welcome to Aeezo! We created this article to help you set up your Aeezo digital photo frame, and the content of this article complements the Aeezo user manual you received with your frame.
How to use the free Frameo app to set up your new photo frame:
- First, please search and download the “Frameo”application from GooglePlay or Apple App Store on your smart device. After downloading, enter your name in the username field and click “Next”.
- Unbox the frame, connect it to the power supply and plug the side of the power cord with the bracket into the socket on the back of the frame, then the photo frame will start automatically.
- Tap the center of the screen of the photo frame, select “Settings” from the options that appear, and then go to the “Wi-Fi” Select your WiFi network and enter the corresponding password. Once your photo frame is connected to your network, it will show “Connected”.
- Return to the main screen, tap the center of the frame’s screen and select “Add Friend”from the options that appear, and then a string of codes (12 digits in total) will appear on the display
- Open your Frameo application, find the icon in the top left corner and click on it, then enter the code from step 4 in the pop-up dialog box.
- You can view and modify the name of your frame in “Frame”section; and in the “Friends” option, you can check which friends you have added to the frame and who can transfer photos to the frame. Important Hint:After the photo frame is connected to the power source, please connect the photo frame to the WiFi first. Only when the photo frame is online and the code has not expired, the code you entered in the Frameo app can be correctly recognized.