WiFi network connection problems are usually due to the following reasons.
- Wrong password input when connecting to WiFi (wrong input or wrong password).
- The distance between the photo frame and the router is too far, and the signal is not good enough to receive the network.
- The frame is trying to connect to a different WiFi network or network broadband.
- The frame has been connected to a WiFi network before and it is still trying to connect to that network.
- The router does not support the 2.4GHz WiFi band (99% do), or you have selected a 5GHz WiFi network.
- You are using a WiFi extender or booster that is causing connection problems.
- If the frame is in an office environment, your firewall may be filtering or blocking certain traffic or domains that would impair the frame’s functionality
1) The photo frame shows network connection error
In most cases, the photo frame will show connection error if the WiFi network condition is bad, the password is wrongly entered or you get the wrong password. We recommend you to make sure the network condition is good first, then click the “Refresh” button on the top right corner to find the corresponding WiFi and re-enter the correct password.
2) The frame shows: “Network XXXXXXX no Internet connection. Please contact your service provider for assistance.”
This message is displayed when the Aeezo frame successfully connects to a WiFi network but then fails to connect to the actual Internet. In a typical number of cases, this usually happens in an office environment where certain network filters block certain domains or traffic required for the frame to operate.
You need to do the following:
- Check if other devices (such as your mobile phone) can connect to the Internet.
- Check the network filter and firewall settings.
- If your office uses a fixed portal or corporate network, please read these frequently asked questions.
If the information in this article fails to help you solve the setup problem, please submit a detailed support request and Aeezo’s customer service team will help.