We have grown accustomed to photographing our lives, with the press of a single button, we can capture the events of our lives, and these photographs capture the special moments in our daily lives. The popularity of digital photography has also fueled the development of digital Wi-Fi picture frames, which are more flexible and versatile than traditional photo frames and provide a new space to display the increasingly popular digital photos.
To create a modern home, an increasing number of people prefer to use digital Wi-Fi picture frames. This article compiles considerations and tips for using digital picture frames to help you get the most out of them.
(Photo From Aeezo Digital Photo Frame)
Considerations for Using Digital Photo Frames
- Please be careful not to place or drop any heavy objects on the power cord, or to damage the power cord in any way. Never use a digital Wi-Fi picture frame with a damaged power cord.
- If any solid or liquid falls into the frame, please unplug the frame and let qualified personnel check it before continuing to use it.
- Do not disassemble the frame.
- When disconnecting the power cord, pull out the plug. Do not pull or tug on the power cord part.
- Disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet when the frame is not used for a long period of time.
- Do not treat the frame roughly.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, always unplug the frame from the outlet before cleaning and maintaining the frame.
Avoid placing the photo frame in a location subject to
- Direct sunlight.
- High or low temperature.
- Do not place heavy objects on the frame.
- Power adapter.
- When the digital Wi-Fi picture frame is connected to the power outlet through the power adapter, the digital photo frame remains powered on even though it is powered off.
- Be sure to use the power adapter supplied with the frame. Do not use other power adapters as they may cause malfunction.
- Do not use the power adapter for other devices.
- Do not use the transformer, otherwise, it may cause overheating or malfunction.
- Do not continue to use the power adapter if the lead wire has been damaged, otherwise, it may be dangerous.
- When shipping the frame, please remove the memory card, external devices and power adapter from the frame and put the frame and its peripherals into the original box with protective packaging.
- If the original box and packing parts are no longer available, you can use similar packing materials to avoid damage to the frame during transportation.
Please use a dry soft cloth or a soft cloth slightly moistened with a flexible cleaner to clean the frame. Do not use any kind of solvent, such as alcohol or gasoline, as it may damage the surface treatment layer.
Tips for Using Digital Photo Frames
Here we take Aeezo Dream Plus – 10″ 2K DIGITAL PHOTO FRAME as an example. After all, different brands of digital WiFi picture frames have different functions, so to understand how to use it, you can read the manual and combine it with the following tips.
First, you need to specify how the frame will be stored and check the memory input of the device. Aeezo supports SD cards or USB drives with the card slot port on the side of the frame. However, many frames do not support additional memory cards or USB port devices as Aeezo does, in which case you may want to consider paying an additional subscription fee.
Some products allow the frame to be synced directly to a computer or cloud storage using WiFi; these frames may be more expensive, but they get rave reviews for portability and ease of customization.
- Image formats
Some file extensions, such as PSD, are not supported to be read by some photo frames. If you have difficulty specifying the file extensions supported by your frame, you can save your images in a common format. This is to make sure that your picture will be perfectly displayed in the frame.
- Customizable Features
Most of the photo display intervals, transition effects, etc. are customizable; check your device’s instructions to learn how to set them up. The remote control included with some frames also allows you to customize some of the slideshow features.
- Adjust photos
The aspect ratio of the photo frame is fixed, but the ratio of the photo is not necessarily. Aeezo digital photo frames allow users to crop and resize photos directly in the frame for the best presentation. Some photo frames also support adjusting the brightness and contrast of photos.
The Digital WiFi picture frame decorates our life and carries the photo to communicate with us before, so it is important to have a frame that suits our eyes. Aeezo is a good choice and has been working hard for these conveniences.